WHAT INFORMATION DOES FM WIND COLLECT?
- When You Register for Our Services. We receive and store any information you provide to us when registering with our Services such as your name, username, password, country of location, zip code, postal mail address, and email address. Some of our Services may collect your photo, “about” information you provide, links to your social media accounts, and certain other profile information. You may be asked to provide your mobile phone number if you register for a Service which sends you a text message containing information you have requested. If you are a member of a Service through which you may receive a payment (e.g., ShopStyle Collective), we collect your tax identification and Paypal email address.
- When You Visit Our Websites or Use Our Services. Even if you do not register with us, whenever you interact with our Services, we may collect the following: IP address, language setting, operating system type, the page(s) you requested, an Identifier for Advertising if you are using an iOS device or an Android ID if you are using an Android device, user agent, geo-location, and time stamp. We collect information about your search and click activity on the Services (for example, when you “favorite” a product featured on or “follow” a brand, designer, or another user on our Services). With your permission, we may have access to your photo album in connection with providing you a Service (i.e. Emoticode). We may collect your user generated content or activity related to your use of certain Services (for example, photos that you take or upload, comments that you provide or workout routines that you create, or URL links). If you make a purchase through our Services, we may also collect your information as set forth in our Payment Card Information section.
- When You Provide Third Party Account Information. If you provide or connect your third-party account credentials to an account with a Service, some content and/or information in those accounts may be transmitted into your account with us. For example, when you connect with Facebook, we receive and collect your name, email address, and profile photo.
- When You Enter a Sweepstakes, Contest or Giveaway. We collect information you provide to us when you enter a sweepstakes, contest, or giveaway. We may collect and share such information you provide with an advertiser who sponsors such event or a service provider may collect your information in connection with such promotional event on our behalf. If you enter one of our prize draws or promotions from the United Kingdom, France or Germany (an “EU Promo Entrant”) for which ShopStyle UK Limited is the promoter, then Shopstyle UK Limited is the data controller of the personal information you provide in connection with such promotion.
- When Provided By Other Users. In some cases, your email address and other information may be provided to us by other users of the Services (for example, when another user refers you to our Services).
HOW DOES FM WIND USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect for the various purposes described below:
- personalize and improve our Services;
- customize the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that match your interests;
- allow our users to set up a user account and profile;
- communicate with you about or fulfill your requests for certain products, services, offers, promotions and events offered by ShopStyle;
- send you notices, updates, and other administrative messages;
- process transactions and send you related information;
- operate sweepstakes, contests or giveaways;
- link or combine with information we get from others to help provide you with better service;
- detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity;
- analyze and monitor how users utilize our websites and Services; and
HOW MAY FM WIND COMMUNICATE WITH ME?
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
- Change Your Account Settings. You may add or update information, or change your account privacy settings which limits the other users who can see the information in your user profile and/or what information in your user profile is visible to others. The information you can view, update, or delete may change as the Services change.
- Cookies. You can usually instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from our websites that you visit. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all portions of the Services or all functionality of the Services.
- Tailored Advertising, Analytics, and Marketing. You may be able to opt-out of these third-party services as set forth in this section above.
PAYMENT CARD INFORMATION
To use certain aspects of our Services, such as check out Services, we may require credit or debit card account information. By submitting your credit or debit card account information through the Services, you expressly consent to the sharing of this information with third party retailers, subscription and billing processors, and payment processors. We may use a third party service provider, such as Stripe, or technologies developed by one of our subsidiaries or affiliates (collectively, “Payment Processors”), to collect your credit or debit card account information and/or process such payments with our financial institutions. FM WIND will only use PCI compliant Payment Processors in connection with the storage or transmission of your credit or debit card information, but we cannot guarantee that transmissions of your credit or debit card account information or personal information will always be secure or that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat the security measures taken by us or our third-party service providers. We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. If you elect to utilize any services provided by such Payment Processors, you may be required to accept additional terms and conditions applicable to the Payment Processor services. Your use of the Payment Processor services shall be subject to such terms and conditions applicable to the Payment Processor services. The Payment Processors may store your credit or debit card account information so you can use our Services in the future.
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of information collected and maintained through our Services. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by unauthorized persons or hardware or software failure.
HOW TO CONTACT FM WIND
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to email@example.com or send us on line messages.